Monday, October 22, 2007

Plaid Per View

I found a new love....

PLAID.

Dont ask me why or how, but I have a good feeling that plaid is going to be the new "black" this fall....

God, i hate the term "the new black"....black is black, however, there is just no better way to insist what is "en vouge"

*shivers*....ugh...cliches

Acutally, as I write, I'm wearing a red plaid tunic I bought from Target last night for about $23.

You guys wanted fashion...Here ya go!

*Colors this season (for lack of a better term)
Dark Reds
Burnt Oranges
Mustard (really big, I think)
I don't think that green is going to be as big as it was last year...
I've seen a lot of dark grey in stores lately.
Plum seems to be pretty popular as well.

*Please, dear God, stop wearing animal print. If i see another 10 year old wearing a solid leopard print outfit, I'm going to have to shun their parents. Don't make me do that.
--I still like animal print, to be honest, but only in small doses. We're not trying to be hunted, people!!! That means, stick to simple things like shoes, jewelry, or thin scarves. Hints of print are fashionable! Keep it to a minimum for everyone's sake.

*Peacoats are always a good idea. They're a little pricey, so stick to basic colors like black, brown, or navy and you've got a nice staple that will last you for a long time....anthropologie.com has some really amazing clothing if you're looking to spend a small fortune.

Remember, when you're shopping, try to buy clothes that work with your skin tone.

This site helps choose your "season" (complexion) and what colors will and will not flatter you the most.

Guys, dont be afraid to dress well...Most girls are attracted to guys who can dress themselves, not ones that we need to dress.

A few basic rules for y'all....
*STOP WEARING SANDALS WITH SOCKS. The end.

*wearing shirts that say "the prize is inside" or "now taking applications for position of girlfriend" do in fact, make you less attractive.

*Girls, please please PLEASE hide the girls. Cleavage is always a good thing, but don't flaunt everything you've got. It's kind of gross and not sexy whatsoever.

Thank you! Go shopping!

Oh, and for all y'all local kids (which is most of you) Mojo's is having their annual Fall sale Friday! GO! This means cheap expensive clothing for the masses!

{Natalie} (and Joan!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I was totally wearing leopard print shoes when we were in starbucks the other day! greatttt.
I seriously can't find the plaid in target. But it's okay because I have other awesome plaids.
& I think purple is going to be a huge winter color too.

Anonymous said...

best believe i'm gonna hit up that fall sale :x

--lauren

Coming soon!!

Band interviews with your favorite local artists as well as a ton of new pictures and show reviews. We love you guys, it's true.